Synchronicity
5:21 PM | Author: Josh
The cats were nuts yesterday. Rani knocked over a plant and Raja broke my mirrored perfume stand. I was thinking they needed a toy, possibly something they could tunnel through. Well, seems like the universe answered my prayers in due time because a package was waiting for me when I got home. Megan is so sweet, she sent Josh & me (as well as the cats) presents for our new home. She even wrapped the presents for the kitties. As you can see below the cats are quite happy with Megan's selection.

If you want to get some of these, they come in different colors and each “box” is attached with velcro so you can make a tower or a little town out of them. Megan has hers so the cats have to go through them to get out on her porch. Very creative! Oh, and you can get them at TARGET!!!!

Below is something Megan made for me, it's a pouch you can use for jewelry or little keepsakes. She designed it herself! It's made of japanese silk and it's so beautiful! I told her she must start making them and selling them with our jewelry. I plan on getting a bunch. I think they would be cute bigger as a purse! Endless possibilities.


The photo on the left is the bag untied and then tied on the right. I love it!!!!
|
This entry was posted on 5:21 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: