Dern cats
10:21 AM | Author: Josh
Josh thinks I'm funny because I'm taking pictures of this instead of getting upset over it. I'm not looking forward to cleaning this up because of the fact dirt and carpet don't like to part. I think we need a Dyson for this job.

This is the site of the crime. The plant was on top of the hutch so Raja wouldn't eat it. I guess that plan didn't really work out.

I think Rani (little girl) looks pretty guilty.

I'm down to 2 aloe plants that Raja likes to nibble on so we'll see how long those last. I guess it's a trade off. Cats or plants? I think I'd rather have the cats. I plan on starting some planters next spring (that's July here, right?). Hopefully the cats can leave those alone.

I'm sure there will be more cat drama to come. Until next time!
|
This entry was posted on 10:21 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: