Cesar is Da Bomb!!!
9:40 PM | Author: Josh
Ok, I have to admit it, I am hooked on 'The Dog Wisperer'. I dont even have a dog, but I like watching the show. It's too bad none of that stuff works on cats though, I could use a cat whisperer. Its funny but I sense that a lot of the stuff he talks about would work great on kids as well. I dont have any but I bet it is true. Some of it works on Erin, but she hates it when I come in and ignore her. She doesnt respond to well to the 'chit' thing either...

Erin had an interview the other day, and we think it went well, so we are crossing our fingers. She is also dropping off her portfolio at a really cool design firm in town that I am working with for some web design.

I am totally swamped at work, I get new projects almost daily, and they are all almost in some new area that I have never worked in before, so it is a HUGE learning curve. I had a really rough day last week, a couple of different things came together at the same time creating the 'perfect storm' of a horrible day. I made a small mistake that was totally blown out of proportion, and a mountain was made out of a molehill, and I finally got frustrated with the way things work at the office. I love working there, dont get me wrong, but it is really frustrating going from an environment where I know everyone and can get things done, to a place where I dont know anyone and dont know how to get anything done. I didnt truly understand how much of a difference that made in my daily life.

anyway, i'm out.
|
This entry was posted on 9:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: