vroom vroom or VROOOM VROOOM!!
11:15 PM | Author: Josh


Got my new exhaust installed yesterday at Jorge's house. It's nice when all of the bolts aren't all rusted out, makes it a lot easier to remove them. Overall it took us about an hour from the time I pulled into his garage until we put it back on the ground.

I must say, it is L O U D! I love the sound though, really deep rumble with that characteristic sound from a boxer-four.
|
This entry was posted on 11:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 1:11 PM , Megan said...

I am really glad you're not driving it up and down the streets in my neighborhood- we have enough of the rumbling exhaust pipes in this place! I think your wheels look a little nicer, though...