morrissey and eggs
1:05 PM | Author: Josh
Last night we tried two things, Gordon Ramsay's scrambled eggs, and a Morrissey concert.

First, the eggs. I found the recipe on Lifehacker.com and knew I had to give it a whirl. After having made them, I now understand why he is an international star of the chefs. They are AMAZING. You have to give it a try if you have not ever made them this way. I didn't mess with the sourdough or mushrooms or tomatoes or anything like that, just the eggs. Try it, you will NOT regret it.



Second, we went to the Morrissey concert last night, if you are not familiar with him, here is one of my favorite songs:



That was filmed at an event on the same tour he is on now, so that is what the stage and everything looked like. He puts on a really good show, but has some obsession with ripping his shirt off and then running off stage to get a fresh one. It was kind of odd...
|
This entry was posted on 1:05 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 8:37 PM , Dan said...

what did you use for the "creme fresh"? It kind of looked like sour cream.

 
On 11:08 PM , Megan said...

maybe Morrissey has a similar relationship with shirts as he does love- he sees that he needs it (love and a shirt) but does not want to become attached (to a person or a shirt) so he appeases this my having many very short lived relationships (with people and shirts)
I have not been keeping up with Morrissey lately- does he have new music out?

 
On 8:07 AM , Josh said...

Creme fresh is sour cream.

He released a new CD recently, don't know when, but I have a copy and I like it.