New website alert!!
10:35 PM | Author: Josh
I registered a domain today for the King family, it's www.theroyalfam.com. There isn't much up there right now (read: nothing), but I plan on getting something up there pretty quickly. I am hoping for a photo album, links to our google calendar (or maybe the calendar itself), and our blog. I decided that I wanted a little more control in how the site looks, and where my photos are hosted.

As part of this effort, I installed an email server on the machine, it's called Zimbra. Once I get the email server up and running, I can give you guys your own accounts if you want them, it's up to you.

I also registered elmdesign.us for E to put up a site for her graphic design work. I haven't gotten that set up yet, so it just goes to the default goDaddy.com website. We will most likely update you with more information once we get more up there!
|
This entry was posted on 10:35 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: