Thank you, Megan
9:08 PM | Author: Anonymous

My wonderful and talented sis, Megan sent me a belated b-day prez today. She made this amazing yoga bag (little boy is laying on it in the pic) as well as a ganesh wind chime, a cooking pan and a movie and goodies. The pan she got me is a kind of inside joke and has to do with bacon infused cooking surfaces. We all know how much I love bacon. The funniest thing she sent was the movie Gremlin as well as microwave popcorn, milk duds and hot tamales. Megan said you're supposed to eat all 3 at the same time and it's like Christmas in your mouth. I guess I need to get out more ...

Thank you, Megan. I love you!
|
This entry was posted on 9:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 10:05 PM , Megan said...

I am so glad that the kitties approve.

I love you too, honey!!!