Um, not quite right...
10:19 PM | Author: Josh
Ok, I have to tell you, I did not put headers on the TL. I put a lightweight, underdrive pulley on the crank and an aftermarket cold-air intake on the car. The silver paint job cost a whopping $20 so far and will only cost an additional $10 to do the trim in the doors once I get some more time to work on it and it gets a bit warmer.

This weekend we are going to a local shop to run our cars on the Dyno and see who's putting up the highest numbers. Right now the big money is on either Dan or I to put up the highest numbers. He has a CL Type S with the same mods, but by different companies, so we will see who makes the best stuff...

And yes, I have been spending a lot of time with the Acura guys. We basically get together, hang out, work on someone's car, grill out, and then take photos of everyone's cars together when they are clean. We have quite a few photos of us all together and the group seems to get bigger every day. Just a bunch of car guys getting together to talk about cars.

Also, Dan and I have signed up for the first two auto-cross events of the year which are on May 3rd and 4th. My tires are not optimal, but it is just going to be fun, right? Yeah, yeah, I know, it's going to get crazy quickly. I have my eye on a set of OZ Racing lightweight wheels in the 17" size that I think are going to make the TL look incredible. I have pretty much maxed out on the bolt-on mods that I can do with the TL with the exception of headers, and I doubt that E would be very thrilled if she came home and I was elbow-deep in engine swapping out the cams or something fun like that...
|
This entry was posted on 10:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: