Acura Love
6:33 PM | Author: Anonymous
You all know my husband. When he gets into something there is no stopping him. Well, it's his car this time. And boy is he into his car. And making it fast. And pretty.

He's put on a new header (which makes the car go faster - and I can account to that) and tonight he's painting the inside panels silver instead of having the glossy faux wood look going on. He's done some other stuff but I really can't tell you what. All I know is I really haven't seen him at all this past week.
If anyone wants to pimp out their car, consult Josh. He's got all sorts of crazy ideas up in that noggin of his and loves to share them. He'll tell you the difference between crankshafts and camshafts as well as the appropriate color to paint your grill and what size tire your car should have.

Maybe I should sleep in the car. That way I'll see him. :)
|
This entry was posted on 6:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: