Holy CRAP!!!
2:51 PM | Author: Josh
I just got this e-mail stating I won a logo contest! Check it out:

http://www.alteredesthetics.com/ae/archive/logo/logo.htm

(Go all the way to the bottom, that is where the logo is shown along with my statement)

It's for this awesome art gallery run by artists here in MPLS. It's for a great not-for-profit (which I love to do stuff for anyway). People really appreciate the work you do when it's for a cause.

I cannot believe it!!! I saw the contest on craigslist.com and had only a half a day to work on it. I started sketching in my head and what came out won!

I need to go celebrate ...
|
This entry was posted on 2:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 5:33 PM , Anonymous said...

Very cool on the contest thing!!

Paul