Hey!! Lookie, Lookie!
9:36 AM | Author: Josh
I found out that we can add links to our favorite sites on here!! I know, its not really that big of a deal, but its nice to be able to put them up there so that I can share them with everyone.

On the homebuilding front, we met with the cabinet people, and picked out the color we wanted, but the friggin kitchen layout SUCKS!!! Now I know why they never wanted to show us an elevation of the kitchen. The original design has 2 drawers. 2 drawers!!! WTF is that? A new kitchen, with 2 drawers? Who designs something like that? What kind of an ass says, 'I'm going to design this kitchen, and instead of making it big enough to be actually useful, I am going to make it with 2 drawers, and lots of dead space.' What an asshat.

Oh yeah, and holy crap plumbing is expensive! It doesnt help that the building gets a HUGE discount on all the fixtures since they are buying them in bulk.

So, this turned into more of a rant than I had wanted...
|
This entry was posted on 9:36 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: