Where the Wild Things are
9:19 AM | Author: Anonymous
When I first found out Hollywood was going to make a movie out of this classic Children's book, I can't say I was the least bit excited. But after seeing the trailer I stand corrected. At least from the little bit you can see in the trailer, this movie seems just as magical and moody as the book. But I'm still a little wary.

There's something kind of sad about Hollywood stealing all of the mystery and imagination a child has to create his or her own take on the story. I remember my mom reading me that book countless times. The tones and intonations of her voice so original to anyone else's experience. The way I got caught up in the details of Maurice's illustrations. Kind of makes me a little sad in a way.

|
This entry was posted on 9:19 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: