A Whole Month!!
8:42 PM | Author: Josh
It's been a whole month and still no car. There have been some times when I have had a serious craving for a drive, but I have made it. I think I have been driving Erin nuts with my car search, she really doesn't want to even think about it until we are ready to purchase, but I have been keeping my eye on the local market and what is out and around. Odds are good that the best deal will be on a car that gets advertised in the next couple of months and is still available once it starts to get warm.

I was watching Mission Impossible III tonight and saw a commercial that BMW is offering .9% financing on all used models. What does that say? It says to me that times are going to be REALLY rough on the car industry, and not just the American ones. That tells me that the longer I can hold out, the better deal I can expect to be able to find. Maybe instead of a brand-new Civic Si, I can weasel my way into a 2-4 year old M3? It sounds like a tough decision to me, brand-new FWD 200HP 4DR or a couple of years old RWD 330-400HP 2DR? I wonder which would be better for racing? I can bet that the Civic is going to get better gas mileage, but which will have a higher fun-factor? I'm leaning toward the M3...
|
This entry was posted on 8:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 5:00 PM , Passenger 57 said...

M3, M3, M3, M3!!!!