Christmas Came Early!!
8:20 AM | Author: Josh
Christmas came early this year for E and I, we went out at lunch yesterday and bought new 3G iPhones!! I got a new one because mine was having issues with signal and dropping calls and everyone said that the call quality sucked when I was talking. E got one because she had that crappy Sony phone that didn't really do much other than work as a phone. Besides, Raja pooed on it, who wants to have a phone that the cat pooed on?

So, now we just have to figure out how to keep them seperate. Just this morning I picked up my phone, put it in my pocket, walked out of the room and then back in, saw the phone on the counter and put it in my pocket. It was at this time that I realized I already had one in my pocket and checked to see which one was mine. This is going to be confusing...

Yay iPhone!!
|
This entry was posted on 8:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: