E's b-day bash
10:31 PM | Author: Anonymous
I had such a great day this past Friday! First, this gorgeous bouquet of flowers from my favorite twin sister came to my door. I LOVE them!


Doesn't this look like it's from the stone ages? Or maybe from the ocean?

Lil' boy appreciating the flower wrapping.


Friday evening, a bunch of my friends and I went to the St. Paul Saints game for my birthday celebration. It's this great minor league baseball team here in St. Paul and they are so much fun to watch. I know what you guys are thinking: What the heck is Erin doing at a baseball game on her birthday? And she selected this for her big day of the year? Yep. I did. It's weird but I like them. It's more than just baseball. It's getting together with lots of people and just having fun. (Being outside at a baseball game is just about as good as it gets when it comes to sports). Anyway, we grilled out for a couple of hours before the game.

Kaleb, Shelby, Jen and Shelly hanging out.

Josh, Rachelle, Curtis and Jamie.

I'm cuttin' the cake.

Kaleb acting like Ricky Bobby (I don't know what to do with my hands).

Saints game in action. We won 8-2!

I'm so cool I got my name on the jumbo screen! I'm famous!

Another thanks so my wonderful friend, Jen. She put the whole thing together and did such a spectacular job. I will never forget this wonderful celebration! I'm so blessed to have you
as a friend!


|
This entry was posted on 10:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: