Austin happiness
9:34 AM | Author: Anonymous
OK. So I just had one of the best weeks of my life.

As some of you know, Megan got engaged! 8 days ago to be exact. And we all just LOVE Dan. Yeah!

On the day Megan got engaged, our wonderful friends, Lindsey and Fahad called me with a grand plan to fly me in to Austin and surprise Megan at a celebratory dinner at the Clay Pot (indian food). I was their engagement present! What an honor! I am still smiling about the whole thing. Lindsey and Fahad are truly angels.

The night of the dinner I hid until Megan & Dan arrived and just walked up to the table asking if I could join their party. I wish I could have gotten Megan's face at that moment. It was a time I will never forget.




I've attached a bunch of photos of Megan's house. It's so inviting and I felt so at home. Her yard is incredible and will only get better after Megan gets through with it. They've created quite the sanctuary. Oh, and pics of Goose & Cleo (it's really their house ;).















The last picture here is of a group of people at Global corporate. I was lucky enough to get to take a course with 30 incredible people. It was amazing! I am SO blessed!!!!



Life is good!
|
This entry was posted on 9:34 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: