I got an award!
10:06 AM | Author: Josh


Looks like I got some hardware for my 2nd place finish in STX this year! Matt went to the awards banquet and picked up my hardware for me. He finished first in A-Stock and knew he was getting something so I asked him to pick up anything for me. Funnily enough, I looked the other day, and if I get the STi as planned, I will be running in A-stock against Matt and Mike, the top two guys from this year. It will definitely be nice to be able to have a benchmark for my performance on the track, so I am really stoked about it now!
|
This entry was posted on 10:06 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 2:53 PM , Megan said...

Congrats, Joshy!
I like the blog upgrade, too!