Surprise!!
11:20 PM | Author: Josh
So, E and I trucked our way on down to STL for the weekend to surprise my mom and dad for their birthdays. We got in at about 2AM on Friday and the only one that knew we were coming was Travis. Needless to say, no one else found out before they were supposed to. We were not answering the phone at the Killer B's place, acting like we were still in Mpls when people called, etc. There was a whole lot of deception going on, and it worked out nicely. We hauled ourselves out to BFE and snuck into the house real quiet like while everyone was eating dinner.

Everyone was extremely surprised when we walked in, utter shock on their faces, just silence as everyone tried to comprehend that we were in fact in STL. It was pretty funny to see everyone's mind going 1000 miles an hour to catch up. The kids were pretty quick to turn me into their own personal jungle gym, at one point I had four of the little buggers glommed onto my legs as I was trying to walk around and say hi to everyone.

We got to meet Carson and see Travis and Jalynne again, Carson was pretty chill, sleeping the whole time. At least until he decided he was hungry, and even then he wasn't too terribly loud, overall a quiet kid. I think I made a mistake though when I handed him off to E at one point. She seemed to enjoy him quite a bit. (ruh-roh...)
|
This entry was posted on 11:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: