The Bridge is Back!!!
9:42 PM | Author: Josh
The I-35W bridge is back open and it is nice to have it back! Man, traffic patterns are totally different now that the bridge is back open, much less traffic on Washington now that people don't have to exit there. I have used it three times now and it has made it so much nicer to go to the grocery store, Target, etc.

Man, I am glad to have it back!
|
This entry was posted on 9:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 5:45 PM , Luanne said...

Hi kids!
It was fun reading this - I now realize that food and furniture is very important! Of course it is.

I sent y'all a link to view the wedding pictures. That's quite a crew we have isn't it?

It was great to see you both.

Love ya, Susie