Thank you for being a friend ...
10:17 PM | Author: Anonymous

I think we all should all take a minute to honor the recently late Estelle Getty of the hit TV show - The Golden Girls. Her spunky character, Sophia Petrillo, was known for her frankness and shocking commentary. True comedy if you ask me. Thank you, Sophia for the endless nights of therapy on the telly. I don't think you'll ever know.

Come on! Sing it!
And if you threw a party, you'd invite everyone you knew ... You would see the biggest gift would be from me and the card attached would say Thank you for being a friend!
|
This entry was posted on 10:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 12:13 AM , Megan and Dan said...

awwww, I didn't even know it!
We love you, Estelle!
(and I did sing it)