Color me pretty
9:06 PM | Author: Anonymous
We've got some pics here but it's really difficult to capture the vibrance on camera. Willie is a rock star, both with the guitar and paint brush. I must tell you, if you have any painting needs, you need to give him a call. All you have to do is get him to your house, get some paint and let him loose. He's an artist!

It was great having him around as well. The cats took well to him and watched the entire time. I think we're going to have to get a ladder for them to hang out on.

Enjoy the pics but you'll have to come here to experience the pure beauty.









|
This entry was posted on 9:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 8:11 AM , Carly said...

I spy with my little eye: some stripes? Cool! Yum: mintysage green.
P.S. You will get a postcard at work, I predict.