HOLY FRICKIN' HELL!!!
2:01 PM | Author: Josh
We just had our annual national sales meeting, and all I can say is holy frickin' hell!! Our keynote speaker (surprise) was none other than Colin Powell!! This doesn't even get into all the musical performances we had. Let me see if I can remember them all, Collective Soul, Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood, Alicia Keys, Some Teeny-bopper girl group, and someone else I am forgetting. Overall it was a lot of kool-aid drinking, accompanied by a LOT of Archer Farms snack food (all fat-free mind you) and a nifty new clutch for E and a lunch bag for me.

I am still in shock of what I just witnessed. I never in a million years would have imagined a company actually setting something like this up. COLIN-FRICKING-POWELL!!! By the way, he does great impersonations of Bush, Reagan, Bush Jr, and Gorbachev, and he is quite funny.

If I get an invite, I'm definitely bringing a camera next year. AMAZING!!!
|
This entry was posted on 2:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 10:10 AM , Anonymous said...

Wow, and I thought our Annual Co. Meeting at the Sheraton in Clayton was cool!-Lisa