5:47 PM | Author: Josh
As all of you know, I am a motorcycle freak, and spend probably way more time than is healthy on the internet looking at bikes and specs and what-not, and going to stealerships to looks at the latest model in person.

Well, a friend turned me on to a new online motorcycle magazine that was looking for writers and so I pointed them to my other blog, which has only to do with motorcycles. The editor liked what he saw and asked me to submit an article on why I am so in love with Ducatis, I know, I was like, "isn't everyone?". So I wrote an article, no idea how long it turned out being, and sent it in. I received a message back today that they loved my writing and are going to use my article in the next edition of the mag. I don't know when that will be, but I will certainly be putting up more information as it becomes available.

For now, a link to the magazine, which does not have a lot of content as it is the first edition.

Track Day Magazine
|
This entry was posted on 5:47 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: