My dad, the hero
10:16 AM | Author: Josh
My dad is luckily the most stubborn person on the planet. Not only did he make it through a surgery for his prostate cancer with a 75% blockage in one of his arteries, he champed his way through the triple bypass surgery 4 days later. He pretty much rocks.

I just got an e-mail from my aunt saying he's sitting up in a chair. That's major progress after his surgery only 19 hours ago!

I'll be leaving on Saturday for a couple of weeks to help take care of him and all that fun stuff. I hope to get his home up to date with DSL so I can get online—otherwise, what will I do??? And hopefully show him the beauty of the world wide web. He claims it's all silly stuff but I don't think he's given it a chance. I can't imagine my life now without my computer.
|
This entry was posted on 10:16 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 4:36 PM , Anonymous said...

Not to mention, imagine all the fart related things he could get on the internet. I bet you get him addicted to You Tube within days...