Are you Scandahooooovian?
3:29 PM | Author: Josh
So Fritz, our friend and neighbor, has this very funny habit of giving everyone and everything a nickname. Nothing malicious or anything, just for fun. In this case, the nickname is for Scandanavians, and it is Scandahoovian. Quite funny if you ask me, but I haven't asked any Scandahoovians yet, so I have no idea how they feel about it. Scandahoovians out there, here's your chance to sound off, what do you really think?

So anyway, E and I are at IKEA checking out the kitchen stuff to get ideas for our kitchen. By the way, they have some SUPER-cool things in their kitchen department, if you want to re-do your kitchen on the not-so-expensive, you have to check them out. Go IKEA!! But uhh, back to the lecture at hand Perfection is perfected, so I'ma let em understand from a young G's perspective -- whoa, no more Dr Dre! Anyway, there we are, at IKEA checking out the kitchen stuff, talking to other shoppers, when we noticed something rather peculiar. THE INDIANS HAVE GONE SCANDAHOOOOVIAN!!! I didn't realize it at first, but there we were, in a sea of Indian people, shopping at IKEA.

I guess there isn't anything peculiar about this, but it just seemed odd at the time. Not to mention that it is always fun to say Scandahoovian, in any circumstance.

Ok, that's it, its Friday afternoon, my brain is mush, so I'm out.
|
This entry was posted on 3:29 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: